To date, markets and stores have the widest choice of materials for finishing surfaces.
Not to notice among all possible assortment a brick which is intended for decorative registration, it is impossible. Previously, this decoration was used only for the facades of houses.
But more recently, designers have started using brick in the hallway.
The popularity is explained by the fact that this material is able to completely change the appearance of the premises and fit into the interiors of almost all rooms.
Thanks to the positive characteristics of the brick, you can make a cover that will please a single year.
Basic concepts of decorative brickwork
Nowadays, brick has proved itself well in the decoration of premises. The material is durable, durable and also fashionable with some advantages unlike the others.
We also recommend:
- Wallpaper for the hallway - which to choose? 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate wallpaper in the interior of the hallway
- Closet of the coupe in the hallway - photo 110 variants of modern design
- An ottoman in the hallway: 75 photos of design, types, purposes, possibilities.
- For interiors the most practical.
- Allows aesthetic look in any room.
- Easy to clean, using a sponge and detergent.
- Quite durable able to withstand different loads and influences.
Interior decoration with decorative brick in the hallway is slightly different from the actual material used for facing the facade.
In building shops and in the markets it is possible to pick up bricks in different color palette and in different textures. Thanks to the product range, everyone will find the right option for themselves.
We also recommend:
- Tile in the hall: TOP-100 photo of a beautiful combination and design in the hallway.
- The ceiling in the hallway - which one to choose? Overview of popular options for 80 photos.
- Black entrance hall - elegant and strict design (90 photos)
The right approach will allow you to express your taste and imagination.
In our article there is a photo of the hallway in the brick, which will help in choosing. The shades of decoration can be varied, but it's better to choose a material of warm beige tones.
This can easily be explained by the fact that hallways are usually small-sized and it is these colors that can visually enlarge the space.
We also recommend:
- Entrance hall in Khrushchev - 90 photos of stylish design (Review of the best novelties)
- Shelf in the hallway: an overview of popular species and novelties. 100 photos of design!
- Built-in wardrobe in the hallway: 75 photos of design ideas
If you decide to decorate the room with a brick, then do not forget about the lighting, it should emit the light as much as possible. Glossy well-illuminated surface, visually save a few square meters.
Sometimes a brick in the interior of the hallway is used to decorate whatsoever a separate wall, but looks good in independent fragments throughout the room.
Types of decorative finishes
Brick finishing in the hallway is a laborious process, and to get the expected result you need to plan the future work correctly.
First we go to the market and choose bricks or decorative tiles imitating a stone.
Clinker tiles, so it is also called, is mounted according to the rules. It is not heavy and not thick, and this affects the process of laying. What can, not like the consumer so, this is the cost of the material, it is considered the most expensive among all other finishing bricks.
The tile is able to withstand high temperature indices and if the wall in the hallway under the brick will have a fireplace, you can not be afraid of safety.
But this is not all materials that can create a kind of decoration stone. As you can see on the photo interiors can, are made out not only tiles or bricks.
For maximum economy and simplicity, the wallpaper under the brick in the hallway fits well. Of course they are not so durable, but still the effect will be noticeable. To properly perform the decoration of the room with decorative bricks, you must learn the basic concepts of the material.
What and how is better for him. Thanks to some knowledge and skills you will succeed. In our business, we should not forget that the stone should fit perfectly into the overall interior.
White brick in the hallway will visually expand the space. You can ask for help from specialists, but only as a last resort, if you do not know where to start.
Photo of the hallway under the brick